Les mauvaises performances du commerce extérieur de la France sont-elles liées à un problème de demande ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Banque de France in its journal Bulletin de la Banque de France.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): 146 ()
solde du commerce extérieur; compétitivité; exportations comparées France-Allemagne; performances à l’exportation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2009. "The Challenge of Restoring French Competitiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 720, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010.
"Exports and Property Prices in France: Are they Connected?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports And Property Prices In France: Are They Connected?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp985, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 759, OECD Publishing.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Christine Petit-Djemad).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.