Multivariate Measures of Well-Being and an Analysis of Inequality in the Michigan Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McGillivray, Mark & Noorbakhsh, Farhad, 2004. "Composite Indices of Human Well-being: Past, Present, and Future," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Laurens Cherchye & Erwin Oghe & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2005.
"Robust human development rankings,"
Public Economics Working Paper Series
ces0516, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Ooghe, Erwin & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2005. "Robust human development rankings," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119339, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Kojo Appiah-Kubi & Edward Amanning-Ampomah & Christian Ahortor, 2007. "Multi-Dimensional Analysis of Poverty in Ghana Using Fuzzy Sets Theory," Working Papers PMMA 2007-21, PEP-PMMA.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & JesÃºs PÃ©rez-Mayo, 2009.
"Income Poverty and Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons from Cross-Regional Analysis,"
106, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Luis Ayala & Antonio Jurado & Jesús Pérez‐Mayo, 2011. "Income Poverty And Multidimensional Deprivation: Lessons From Cross‐Regional Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(1), pages 40-60, 03.
- Feubi Pamen, Eric Patrick & Gankou, Jean Marie & Emini, Arnault Christian, 2010.
"Dynamique de la pauvreté non monétaire au Cameroun entre 2001 et 2007: analyse en correspondances multiples et tests de dominance stochastique
[Dynamic of non monetary poverty in Cameroon between," MPRA Paper 32701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiebke Kuklys & Ingrid Robeyns, 2004. "Sens's Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel J. Slottje, 2001.
"Clusters of attributes and well-being in the USA,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-460.
- Wiebke Kuklys, 2004. "Measuring Standard of Living in the UK - An Application of Sen's Functioning Approach Using Structural Equation Models," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- David J. Vanness, 2003. "A structural econometric model of family valuation and choice of employer-sponsored health insurance in the United States," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 771-790.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Eren, Ozkan, 2006. "The Information Basis of Matching with Propensity Score," Departmental Working Papers 0606, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- L. Quadrado & W. Heijman & H. Folmer, 2001. "Multidimensional Analysis of Regional Inequality: The case of Hungary," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 21-42, October.
- Chiara Gigliarano & Karl Mosler, 2009. "Constructing indices of multivariate polarization," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 435-460, December.
- Arnstein Aassve & Gianni Betti & Stefano Mazzuco & Letizia Mencarini, 2007.
"Marital disruption and economic well-being: a comparative analysis,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(3), pages 781-799.
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jesus Perez-Mayo, 2005. "Identifying deprivation profiles in Spain: a new approach," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 943-955.
- Perez-Mayo, Jesus, 2003. "Measuring deprivation in Spain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Therese Nilsson, 2010. "Health, Wealth and Wisdom: Exploring Multidimensional Inequality in a Developing Country," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 299-323, January.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On applying synthetic indices of multidimensional well-being: health and income inequalities in selected EU countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 668, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.