The Construction and Use of Approximations for Missing Quarterly Observations: A Model-based Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1985. "The construction and use of approximations for missing quarterly observations: A model-based approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153292, Tilburg University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Guerrero & J. Martínez, 1995. "A recursive ARIMA-based procedure for disaggregating a time series variable using concurrent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 359-376, December.
- José Manuel Pavía, 2000. "Desagregación conjunta de series anuales: perturbaciones AR(1) multivariante," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 727-737, September.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2004.
"Interpolation and Backdating with A Large Information Set,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jerome & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006. "Interpolation and backdating with a large information set," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2693-2724, December.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2003. "Interpolation and backdating with a large information set," Working Paper Series 0252, European Central Bank.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005.
"Pooling-based Data Interpolation and Backdating,"
299, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.