The Relative Deprivation Curve and Its Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "A look at the structure of some extended Ginis," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 263-296.
- Paolo Verme, 2011.
"Two classes of generalized deprivation indexes,"
202, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004.
"Lorenz Non-Consistent Welfare and Inequality Measurement,"
IDEP Working Papers
0406, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2004.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004. "Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2005. "Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, January.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Moyes, Patrick, 2005. "Measuring Inequality Without the Pigou-Dalton Condition," Working Paper Series RP2005/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patrick Moyes, 2007. "An extended Gini approach to inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 279-303, December.
- Chakravarty, S.R. & Mukherjee, D., 1998.
"Measures of Deprivation and their Meaning in Terms of Social Satisfaction,"
DELTA Working Papers
98-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Satya Chakravarty & Diganta Mukherjee, 1999. "Measures of Deprivation and their Meaning in Terms of Social Satisfaction," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 89-100, August.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2004.
"Subjective Well-Being and Relative Deprivation: An Empirical Link,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
449, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Frick, Joachim R., 2004. "Subjective Well-Being and Relative Deprivation: An Empirical Link," IZA Discussion Papers 1351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Walter Piesch, 2004. "Einige Anwendungen von erweiterten Gini-Indices P und M," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 243/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Satya Chakravarty, 2007. "A deprivation-based axiomatic characterization of the absolute Bonferroni index of inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 339-351, December.
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim Frick, 2007. "Income Satisfaction and Relative Deprivation: An Empirical Link," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 497-519, May.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2005.
"Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation,"
Cahiers de recherche
2005-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Walter Bossert & Conchita d'Ambrosio, 2005. "Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation," Working Papers 12, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2005. "Dynamic Measures of Individual Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 11-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Magne Mogstad, 2007. "Measuring Income Inequality under Restricted Interpersonal Comparability," Discussion Papers 498, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Luis Imedio-Olmedo & Guillermina Martín-Reyes, 2007. "Inequality and deprivation within and between groups: An illustration of European union countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 323-337, December.
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Labeaga, José M. & Molina, José Alberto & Navarro Paniagua, Maria, 2007. "Income Satisfaction and Deprivation in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 2702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- verme Paolo, 2007. "Relative Deprivation in the Labour ‘Space," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "Relative labour deprivation and urban migration in Turkey," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 391-408, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.