Another Look at the Identification of Dynamic Discrete Decision Processes: An Application to Retirement Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Nevo, Aviv, 2010.
"Recent developments in empirical IO: dynamic demand and dynamic games,"
27814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010. "Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games," Working Papers tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bernal, Noelia & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2013.
"The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/391176, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Noelia BERNAL & Frederic VERMEULEN, 2013. "The impact of an increase in the legal retirement age on the effective retirement age," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.03, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Escanciano, Juan Carlos, 2012.
"Distribution-free tests of stochastic monotonicity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 68-75.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Escanciano, Juan Carlos, 2012. "Distribution-free tests of stochastic monotonicity," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/15031, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012.
"Identification and Estimation of Dynamic Games when Players' Beliefs Are Not in Equilibrium,"
2012-03, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic games when players' beliefs are not in equilibrium," Working Papers tecipa-449, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Junichi Suzuki, 2013. "Identification and Counterfactuals in Dynamic Models of Market Entry and Exit," Working Papers tecipa-475, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.