Forecasting Professional Forecasters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Evan W. & Ghysels, Eric & Juergens, Jennifer L., 2009. "The impact of risk and uncertainty on expected returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 233-263, November.
- Philippe Mueller & Mikhail Chernov, 2008.
"The Term Structure of Inflation Expectations,"
2008 Meeting Papers
346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric & Kourtellos, Andros, 2010.
"Regression models with mixed sampling frequencies,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 246-261, October.
- Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2013.
"A survey of econometric methods for mixed-frequency data,"
2013/06, Norges Bank.
- Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2013. "A survey of econometric methods for mixed-frequency data," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/02, European University Institute.
- Vladimir Kuzin & Massimiliano Marcellino & Christian Schumacher, 2009.
"MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the Euro Area,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/32, European University Institute.
- Kuzin, Vladimir & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2011. "MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the euro area," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 529-542, April.
- Kuzin, Vladimir & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2011. "MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the euro area," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 529-542.
- Kuzin, Vladimir & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2009. "MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7445, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos & Elena Andreou, 2012. "Should macroeconomic forecasters use daily financial data and how?," 2012 Meeting Papers 1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Asimakopoulos, Stylianos & Paredes, Joan & Warmedinger, Thomas, 2013. "Forecasting fiscal time series using mixed frequency data," Working Paper Series 1550, European Central Bank.
- Kenny, Geoff & Kostka, Thomas & Masera, Federico, 2012.
"How informative are the subjective density forecasts of macroeconomists?,"
Working Paper Series
1446, European Central Bank.
- Geoff Kenny & Thomas Kostka & Federico Masera, 2011. "How Informative are the Subjective Density Forecasts of Macroeconomists?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3671, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Guérin, Pierre & Kilian, Lutz, 2013. "Do high-frequency financial data help forecast oil prices? The MIDAS touch at work," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Galvão, Ana Beatriz, 2013.
"Changes in predictive ability with mixed frequency data,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 395-410.
- Ana Beatriz Galv�o, 2007. "Changes in Predictive Ability with Mixed Frequency Data," Working Papers 595, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pitschner, Stefan, 2013. "Using Financial Markets To Estimate the Macro Effects of Monetary Policy:," Working Paper Series 267, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christian Schumacher, 2011. "Forecasting with Factor Models Estimated on Large Datasets: A Review of the Recent Literature and Evidence for German GDP," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(1), pages 28-49, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.