Identification of Marginal Effects in a Nonparametric Correlated Random Effects Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan S. Graham & James Powell, 2008. "Identification and Estimation of 'Irregular' Correlated Random Coefficient Models," NBER Working Papers 14469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & White, Halbert, 2012.
"Nonparametric identification in nonseparable panel data models with generalized fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 300-314.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Halbert White, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification in Nonseparable Panel Data Models with Generalized Fixed Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 746, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Halbert White, 2009. "Nonparametric identification in nonseparable panel data models with generalized fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP33/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cizek, P. & Lei, J., 2013. "Identification and Estimation of Nonseparable Single-Index Models in Panel Data with Correlated Random Effects," Discussion Paper 2013-062, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2011.
"Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring,"
30373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shakeeb Khan & Maria Ponomareva & Elie Tamer, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," Working Papers 11-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2011. "On the role of time in nonseparable panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val & Stefan Hoderlein & Hajo Holzmann & Whitney Newey, 2013. "Nonparametric identification in panels using quantiles," CeMMAP working papers CWP66/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.