Testing Asset Pricing Models With Coskewness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Sentana, 2009.
"The econometrics of mean-variance efficiency tests: a survey,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages C65-C101, November.
- Enrique Sentana, 2008. "The Econometrics Of Mean-Variance Efficiency Tests: A Survey," Working Papers wp2008_0807, CEMFI.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Marno Verbeek, 2004.
"Evaluating Portfolio Value-at-Risk using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jeroen Rombouts & Marno Verbeek, 2009. "Evaluating portfolio Value-at-Risk using semi-parametric GARCH models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 737-745.
- Rombouts, J.V.K. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2009. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-At-Risk Using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-107-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK & VERBEEK, Marno, . "Evaluating portfolio value-at-risk using semi-parametric GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2299, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marno Verbeek & Jeroen VK Rombouts, 2005. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-at-Risk using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 40, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2005.
"Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 04-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 2005-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & René Garcia & Eric Renault, 2005. "The Stochastic Discount Factor: Extending the Volatility Bound and a New Approach to Portfolio Selection with Higher-Order Moments," Working Papers 05-2, Bank of Canada.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marie Lambert & George Hübner, 2010. "Comoment Risk and Stock Returns," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Chris Brooks & Alešs Černý & Joëlle Miffre, 2012.
"Optimal hedging with higher moments,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(10), pages 909-944, October.
- Moreno, David & Rodríguez, Rosa, 2009. "The value of coskewness in mutual fund performance evaluation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1664-1676, September.
- Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2009. "Finite sample multivariate tests of asset pricing models with coskewness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2008-2021, April.
- Javier Mencía, 2010. "Testing non-linear dependence in the hedge fund industry," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1007, Banco de Espa�a.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don UA, 2007. "Testing Asset Pricing Models in Emerging Markets: An Examination of Higher Order Co-Moments and Alternative Factor Models," MPRA Paper 25020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.