Assessing Generalized Method-of-Moments Estimates of the Federal Reserve Reaction Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2004)
Issue (Month): (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jondeau, Eric & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Examining bias in estimators of linear rational expectations models under misspecification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 375-395, April.
- Nikolay Iskrev, 2013. "On the distribution of information in the moment structure of DSGE models," 2013 Meeting Papers 339, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006.
"Observed Inflation Forecasts and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0632, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2009. "Observed Inflation Forecasts and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(3), pages 375-398, 06.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2008. "Observed Inflation Forecasts and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Discussion Paper Series 0801, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chengsi Zhang & Denise R. Osborn & Dong Heon Kim, 2006. "Observed Inflation Forecasts and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 79, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Alina Carare & Robert Tchaidze, 2008.
"The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How Precisely Can We Estimate Them? ,"
006-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Robert Tchaidze & Alina Carare, 2004. "The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How precisely can we estimate them?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 132, Econometric Society.
- Robert Tchaidze & Alina Carare, 2005. "The Use and Abuse of Taylor Rules: How Precisely Can We Estimate Them?," IMF Working Papers 05/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2007. "An Inflated Ordered Probit Model of Monetary Policy: Evidence from MPC Voting Data," MPRA Paper 8509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2008.
"Data Revisions, Gradualism, and US Inflation Pressure in Real Time,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0816, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2011. "Data Revisions, Gradualism, and US Inflation Pressure in Real Time," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1110, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo De-Losso, 2012. "Questioning The Taylor Rule," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_22, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Rageh, Rania, 2010. "Interest rate rule for the conduct of monetary policy: analysis for Egypt (1997:2007)," MPRA Paper 26639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Partouche, H., 2007. "Time-Varying Coefficients in a GMM Framework: Estimation of a Forward Looking Taylor Rule for the Federal Reserve," Working papers 177, Banque de France.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Øistein Røislanda & Kjersti Næss Torstensen, 2011. "Interest Rate Smoothing and "Calvo-Type" Interest Rate Rules: A Comment on Levine, McAdam, and Pearlman (2007)," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 79-90, September.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2009. "Has Inflation Targeting Improved Monetary Policy? Evaluating Policy Effectiveness in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0906, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Seojeong Lee, 2013. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Discussion Papers 2013-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jondeau, Eric & Le Bihan, Herve, 2005. "Testing for the New Keynesian Phillips Curve. Additional international evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 521-550, May.
- Rodrigo De-Losso, 2012. "Did The Taylor Rule Stabilize Inflation in Brazil?," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.