Real and Spurious Long-Memory Properties of Stock-Market Data: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of Business and Economic Statistics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar, 2011.
"International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1130, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "International Labour Force Participation Rates By Gender: Unit Root Or Structural Breaks?," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages s142-s164, 05.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," ERC Working Papers 1105, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2011.
- Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Mehmet Balcilar & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," Working Papers 2011/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," IZA Discussion Papers 6063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2000.
"Log-periodogram estimation of long memory volatility dependencies with conditionally heavy tailed returns,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
685, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Wright, 2002. "Log-Periodogram Estimation Of Long Memory Volatility Dependencies With Conditionally Heavy Tailed Returns," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 397-417.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2004. "Monitoring for Disruptions in Financial Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-26, CIRANO.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001.
"Detecting Mutiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2002. "Detecting multiple breaks in financial market volatility dynamics," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 579-600.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2001. "Detecting Multiple Breaks in Financial Market Volatility Dynamics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0202, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Yongmiao Hong & Tae-Why Lee, 2001. "Modelling the Impact of Overnight Surprises on Intra-daily Stock Returns," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2001_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.