The Estimation of Prediction Error: Covariance Penalties and Cross-Validation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(1), pages 1-296.
- Binder, Harald & Sauerbrei, Willi, 2008. "Increasing the usefulness of additive spline models by knot removal," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5305-5318, August.
- Kato, Kengo, 2009. "On the degrees of freedom in shrinkage estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1338-1352, August.
- Daudin, Jean-Jacques & Mary-Huard, Tristan, 2008. "Estimation of the conditional risk in classification: The swapping method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3220-3232, February.
- Wang, You-Gan & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2010. "Modeling strategies in longitudinal data analysis: Covariate, variance function and correlation structure selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3359-3370, December.
- Borra, Simone & Di Ciaccio, Agostino, 2010. "Measuring the prediction error. A comparison of cross-validation, bootstrap and covariance penalty methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2976-2989, December.
- Peter Bickel & Bo Li & Alexandre Tsybakov & Sara Geer & Bin Yu & Teófilo Valdés & Carlos Rivero & Jianqing Fan & Aad Vaart, 2006. "Regularization in statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 271-344, September.
- ter Braak, Cajo J.F., 2006. "Bayesian sigmoid shrinkage with improper variance priors and an application to wavelet denoising," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1232-1242, November.
- Zhang, Bo & Shen, Xiaotong & Mumford, Sunni L., 2012. "Generalized degrees of freedom and adaptive model selection in linear mixed-effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 574-586.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.