Generalized Autoregressive Moving Average Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 98 (2003)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Schmieder, Christian, 2007.
"Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2007,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Schmidt, Rafael & Schmieder, Christian, 2009. "Modelling dynamic portfolio risk using risk drivers of elliptical processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 229-244, April.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006.
"Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_15, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2006. "Vector Multiplicative Error Models: Representation and Inference," NBER Working Papers 12690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biswas, Atanu & Song, Peter X.-K., 2009. "Discrete-valued ARMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(17), pages 1884-1889, September.
- E. Andres Houseman & Brent Coull & James Shine, 2004. "A Nonstationary Negative Binomial Time Series with Time-Dependent Covariates: Enterococcus Counts in Boston Harbor," Harvard University Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1017, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2009.
"A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd08-038, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andr� Lucas, 2008. "A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-108/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Song, Peter X.-K. & Freeland, R. Keith & Biswas, Atanu & Zhang, Shulin, 2013. "Statistical analysis of discrete-valued time series using categorical ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 112-124.
- Klingenberg, Bernhard, 2008. "Regression models for binary time series with gaps," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 4076-4090, April.
- Sant'Anna, Pedro H. C., 2013. "Testing for Uncorrelated Residuals in Dynamic Count Models with an Application to Corporate Bankruptcy," MPRA Paper 48376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tianqing Liu & Xiaohui Yuan, 2013. "Random rounded integer-valued autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic process," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 645-683, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.