Simple Robust Testing of Hypotheses in Nonlinear Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
Other versions of this item:
- Bunzel, Helle & Kiefer, Nicholas M. & Vogelsang, Timothy, 2001. "Simple Robust Testing of Hypothesis in Non-Linear Models," Staff General Research Papers 5214, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhongjun Qu & Yi-Ting Chen, 2010. "M Tests with a New Normalization Matrix," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-050, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006.
"Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
06-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 227-250, 03.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2005. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-360, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daniel J. Nordman & Helle Bunzel & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2012. "A Non-standard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series," CREATES Research Papers 2012-55, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Wei-Ming Lee & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2006. "Testing Over-Identifying Restrictions without Consistent Estimation of the Asymptotic Covariance Matrix," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.