Testing That a Dependent Process Is Uncorrelated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2006.
"Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
06-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 227-250, 03.
- Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2005. "Spatial Competition in Variety and Number of Stores," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-360, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai-Keung, 2013. "A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models," MPRA Paper 51224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Velasco, Carlos, 2010. "Distribution-free tests for time series models specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 128-137, April.
- Wei-Ming Lee & Chung-Ming Kuan & Yu-Chin Hsu, 2014.
"Testing Over-Identifying Restrictions without Consistent Estimation of the Asymptotic Covariance Matrix,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
14-A001, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Lee, Wei-Ming & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Hsu, Yu-Chin, 2014. "Testing over-identifying restrictions without consistent estimation of the asymptotic covariance matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 181-193.
- Wei-Ming Lee & Chung-Ming Kuan, 2006. "Testing Over-Identifying Restrictions without Consistent Estimation of the Asymptotic Covariance Matrix," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Nordman, Daniel J. & Bunzel, Helle & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2013.
"A Nonstandard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series,"
Staff General Research Papers
37203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel J. Nordman & Helle Bunzel & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2012. "A Non-standard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series," CREATES Research Papers 2012-55, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Zhang, Xianyang & Shao, Xiaofeng, 2013. "On a general class of long run variance estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 437-441.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:46:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jen-Je Su, 2004. "Testing for no autocorrelation using a modified Lobato test," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(46), pages 1-9.
- Zhang, Jingsi & Jiang, Wenxin & Shao, Xiaofeng, 2013. "Bayesian model selection based on parameter estimates from subsamples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 979-986.
- Guay, Alain & Guerre, Emmanuel & Lazarová, Štěpána, 2013. "Robust adaptive rate-optimal testing for the white noise hypothesis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 134-145.
- Marian Vavra, 2012. "Testing Non-linearity Using a Modified Q Test," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1204, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2011. "A bootstrap-assisted spectral test of white noise under unknown dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 213-224, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.