Overcoming Scale Usage Heterogeneity: A Bayesian Hierarchical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gubanova, Tatiana & Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Veeman, Michele M., 2008. "Delving into Choice Internals: A Joint Discrete Choice/Attribute Rating Model," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6252, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Timothy Gilbride & Sha Yang & Greg Allenby, 2005. "Modeling Simultaneity in Survey Data," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 311-335, December.
- Ivy Liu & Alan Agresti, 2005. "The analysis of ordered categorical data: An overview and a survey of recent developments," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-73, June.
- Timothy Johnson, 2003. "On the use of heterogeneous thresholds ordinal regression models to account for individual differences in response style," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 563-583, December.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian factor analysis with fat-tailed factors and its exact marginal likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1717-1726, September.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sá & Luis C. Nunes & Vladimir Otrachshenko, 2012. "Protest Attitudes and Stated Preferences: Evidence on Scale Usage Heterogeneity," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp569, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Kim, Jung Seek & Ratchford, Brian T., 2013. "A Bayesian multivariate probit for ordinal data with semiparametric random-effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 192-208.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.