Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Parametric Regression Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2004. "Model Checks Using Residual Marked Empirical Processes," Faculty Working Papers 13/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Lobato, Ignacio N., 2009. "An automatic Portmanteau test for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 140-149, August.
- Esra Akdeniz Duran & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Maria Osipenko, 2011.
"Difference based Ridge and Liu type Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Akdeniz Duran, Esra & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Osipenko, Maria, 2012. "Difference based ridge and Liu type estimators in semiparametric regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 164-175.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2007.
"One for All and All for One : Regression Checks with Many Regressors”,"
2007-12, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pascal Lavergne & Valentin Patilea, 2008. "One for All and All for One:Regression Checks With Many Regressors," Discussion Papers dp08-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2012. "One for All and All for One: Regression Checks With Many Regressors," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2011. "One for all and all for one: regression checks with many regressors," MPRA Paper 35779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2005.
"Goodness-of-fit Tests for Linear and Non-linear Time Series Models,"
Faculty Working Papers
02/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos, 2006. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for Linear and Nonlinear Time Series Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 531-541, June.
- Hui Guo & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Does aggregate relative risk aversion change countercyclically over time? evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 2006-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gao, Jiti & King, Maxwell, 2003. "Estimation and model specification testing in nonparametric and semiparametric econometric models," MPRA Paper 11989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- Emmanuel Guerre & Pascal Lavergne, 2004.
"Data-Driven Rate-Optimal Specification Testing In Regression Models,"
- Guerre, Emmanuel & Lavergne, Pascal, 2005. "Data-driven rate-optimal specification testing in regression models," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Luo, June, 2012. "Asymptotic efficiency of ridge estimator in linear and semiparametric linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 58-62.
- Wang, Lan, 2008. "An ANOVA-type nonparametric diagnostic test for heteroscedastic regression models," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/116556, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Zhu, Lixing & Zhu, Ruoqing & Song, Song, 2008. "Diagnostic checking for multivariate regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1841-1859, October.
- Gao, Jiti & Tong, Howell & Wolff, Rodney, 2002. "Model Specification Tests in Nonparametric Stochastic Regression Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 324-359, November.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355, May.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Silvia Mayoral, .
"Data-Driven Smooth Tests for the Martingale Difference Hypothesis,"
Faculty Working Papers
01/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Mayoral, Silvia, 2010. "Data-driven smooth tests for the martingale difference hypothesis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1983-1998, August.
- Crainiceanu, Ciprian M. & Ruppert, David, 2004. "Likelihood ratio tests for goodness-of-fit of a nonlinear regression model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 35-52, October.
- Dette, Holger & Marchlewski, Mareen, 2007. "A test for the parametric form of the variance function in apartial linear regression model," Technical Reports 2007,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Wang-Li Xu & Li-Xing Zhu, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit testing for varying-coefficient models," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 129-146, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.