Automatic Statistical Analysis of Bivariate Nonstationary Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 96 (2001)
Issue (Month): (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Wavelet packet transforms analysis applied to carbon prices,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6515, Paris Dauphine University.
- Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Wavelet packet transforms analysis applied to carbon prices," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1731-1747.
- Andrés M. Alonso & David Casado & Sara López Pintado & Juan Romo, 2009. "A functional data based method for time series classification," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws087427, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Ombao, Hernando & Ringo Ho, Moon-ho, 2006. "Time-dependent frequency domain principal components analysis of multichannel non-stationary signals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2339-2360, May.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Soon Yip Wong, 2006. "Extracting Business Cycles using Semi-parametric Time-varying Spectra with Applications to US Macroeconomic Time Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-105/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Olsen, Lena Ringstad & Chaudhuri, Probal & Godtliebsen, Fred, 2008. "Multiscale spectral analysis for detecting short and long range change points in time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3310-3330, March.
- Shumway, Robert H., 2003. "Time-frequency clustering and discriminant analysis," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 307-314, July.
- Piotr Fryzlewicz & Sébastien Bellegem & Rainer Sachs, 2003. "Forecasting non-stationary time series by wavelet process modelling," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 55(4), pages 737-764, December.
- Jean Sanderson & Piotr Fryzlewicz & M. W. Jones, 2010. "Estimating linear dependence between nonstationary time series using the locally stationary wavelet model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.