A Multivariate Extension of the Dynamic Logit Model for Longitudinal Data Based on a Latent Markov Heterogeneity Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 486 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raquel Carrasco, 1999.
"Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation,"
1999.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carrasco, Raquel, 2001. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labor Participation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 385-94, October.
- Carrasco, R., 1998. "Binary Choice with Binary Endogenous Regressors in Panel Data: Estimating the Effect of Fertility on Female Labour Participation," Papers 9805, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- Hsiao,Cheng, 2003.
"Analysis of Panel Data,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521522717, December.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni & Brian Francis, 2007. "A latent Markov model for detecting patterns of criminal activity," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(1), pages 115-132.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentina Nigro, 2007.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent markov model for clustered binary panel data,"
CEIS Research Paper
96, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent Markov model for clustered binary panel data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3470-3483, April.
- Francesco Bartolucci, 2006. "Likelihood inference for a class of latent Markov models under linear hypotheses on the transition probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 155-178.
- Stephane Gregoir; & Tristan-Pierre Maury;, 2012. "On the impact of social housing on the labour position of disabled," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Beaubrun-Diant, Kevin & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2011.
"Assessing the Interaction between Real Estate and Equity in Households Portfolio Choice,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/7331, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kevin Elie Beaubrun-Diant & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2011. "Assessing the Interaction between Real Estate and Equity in Households Portfolio Choice," Working Papers halshs-00635582, HAL.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2012. "Pseudo conditional maximum likelihood estimation of the dynamic logit model for binary panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 102-116.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biørn, Erik & Bjørnsen, Hild-Marte, 2013. "What Motivates Farm Couples to Seek Off-farm Labour? A Logit Analysis of Job Transitions," Memorandum 09/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Lupparelli, Monia, 2012. "Nested hidden Markov chains for modeling dynamic unobserved heterogeneity in multilevel longitudinal data," MPRA Paper 40588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina & Pigini, Claudia, 2013. "Testing for state dependence in binary panel data with individual covariates," MPRA Paper 48233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Federico Belotti & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Testing for Time-Invariant Unobserved Heterogeneity in Generalized Linear Models for Panel Data," EIEF Working Papers Series 1312, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Alessio Farcomeni, 2010. "A note on the mixture transition distribution and hidden Markov models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 132-138, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.