On the Concept of Depth for Functional Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 486 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Albarrán Lozano & Pablo Alonso González & Ana Arribas Gil, 2013. "Dependency evolution in Spanish disabled population : a functional data analysis approach," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130403, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- López-Pintado, Sara & Romo, Juan, 2011. "A half-region depth for functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1679-1695, April.
- Dalia Jazmín Valencia García & Rosa E. Lillo & Juan Romo, 2013. "A Kendall correlation coefficient for functional dependence," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws133228, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Casado, David & Romo, Juan, 2012. "Supervised classification for functional data: A weighted distance approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2334-2346.
- Dalia Jazmín Valencia García & Rosa E. Lillo & Juan Romo, 2013. "Spearman coefficient for functions," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws133329, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Liu, Zhenyu & Modarres, Reza & Yang, Mengta, 2013. "A multivariate control quantile test using data depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 262-270.
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Rosa E. Lillo & Juan Romo, 2014. "Homogeneity test for functional data based on depth measures," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws140101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.