On Consistency and Sparsity for Principal Components Analysis in High Dimensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 486 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Maillet & Sessi Tokpavi & Benoit Vaucher, 2013. "Minimum Variance Portfolio Optimisation under Parameter Uncertainty: A Robust Control Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-28, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Zvi Bodie & J�r�me Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Nikulin, Vladimir & Huang, Tian-Hsiang & Ng, Shu-Kay & Rathnayake, Suren I. & McLachlan, Geoffrey J., 2011. "A very fast algorithm for matrix factorization," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 773-782, July.
- Peter Bentler & Jan Leeuw, 2011. "Factor Analysis via Components Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 461-470, July.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Approximate Factor Models," MPRA Paper 41558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xi Luo, 2011. "Recovering Model Structures from Large Low Rank and Sparse Covariance Matrix Estimation," Papers 1111.1133, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Two Sample Tests for High Dimensional Covariance Matrices," MPRA Paper 46026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yata, Kazuyoshi & Aoshima, Makoto, 2010. "Effective PCA for high-dimension, low-sample-size data with singular value decomposition of cross data matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(9), pages 2060-2077, October.
- Onatski, Alexei, 2012. "Asymptotics of the principal components estimator of large factor models with weakly influential factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 244-258.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.