Generalized Thresholding of Large Covariance Matrices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 104 (2009)
Issue (Month): 485 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lan, Wei & Wang, Hansheng & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2012. "A Bayesian information criterion for portfolio selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 88-99, January.
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2010.
"Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation using High Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection,"
- Jianqing Fan & Yingying Li & Ke Yu, 2012. "Vast Volatility Matrix Estimation Using High-Frequency Data for Portfolio Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 107(497), pages 412-428, March.
- Xi Luo, 2011. "Recovering Model Structures from Large Low Rank and Sparse Covariance Matrix Estimation," Papers 1111.1133, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Shi, Xiaofeng, 2013.
"Risks of large portfolios,"
44206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qiu, Yumou & Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Test for Bandedness of High Dimensional Covariance Matrices with Bandwidth Estimation," MPRA Paper 46242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fisher, Thomas J. & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2011. "Improved Stein-type shrinkage estimators for the high-dimensional multivariate normal covariance matrix," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 1909-1918, May.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2012. "Efficient Estimation of Approximate Factor Models," MPRA Paper 41558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luo, June & Kulasekera, K.B., 2013. "Error covariance matrix estimation using ridge estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 257-264.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.