Order-Based Dependent Dirichlet Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2008.
"Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling,"
tecipa-314, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Mark J. & Maheu, John M., 2010. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 306-316, August.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2008. "Bayesian semiparametric stochastic volatility modeling," Working Paper 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark J. Jensen & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Bayesian Semiparametric Stochastic Volatility Modeling," Working Paper Series 23_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Trippa, Lorenzo & Muliere, Pietro, 2009. "Bayesian nonparametric binary regression via random tessellations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(21), pages 2273-2280, November.
- Griffin, J.E. & Steel, M.F.J., 2011. "Stick-breaking autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 383-396, June.
- Hatjispyros, Spyridon J. & Nicoleris, Theodoros & Walker, Stephen G., 2011. "Dependent mixtures of Dirichlet processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2011-2025, June.
- W. Zhu & Frabrizio Leisen, 2013. "A multivariate extension of a vector of Poisson- Dirichlet processes," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws132220, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Debdeep Pati & David Dunson, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric regression with varying residual density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 1-31, February.
- Richard Gerlach & Zudi Lu & Hai Huang, 2013. "Exponentially Smoothing the Skewed Laplace Distribution for Value‐at‐Risk Forecasting," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 534-550, 09.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ilenia Epifani & Antonio Lijoi, 2009. "Nonparametric Priors for Vectors of Survival Functions," Quaderni di Dipartimento 098, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Pati, Debdeep & Dunson, David B. & Tokdar, Surya T., 2013. "Posterior consistency in conditional distribution estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 456-472.
- Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression," Economics Series 285, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stefano Favaro & Antonio Lijoi & Igor Prünster, 2012. "On the stick–breaking representation of normalized inverse Gaussian priors," DEM Working Papers Series 008, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti, 2013. "A class of hazard rate mixtures for combining survival data from different experiments," DEM Working Papers Series 059, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pelenis, Justinas, 2014. "Bayesian regression with heteroscedastic error density and parametric mean function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 624-638.
- Igor Prünster & Matteo Ruggiero, 2011. "A Bayesian nonparametric approach to modeling market share dynamics," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 217, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Fuentes-García, Ruth & Mena, Ramsés H. & Walker, Stephen G., 2009. "A nonparametric dependent process for Bayesian regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(8), pages 1112-1119, April.
- Yeonseung Chung & David Dunson, 2011. "The local Dirichlet process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 59-80, February.
- Norets, Andriy & Pelenis, Justinas, 2012. "Bayesian modeling of joint and conditional distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 332-346.
- Tchumtchoua, Sylvie & Dey, Dipak, 2007. "Semiparametric Bayesian Estimation of Random Coefficients Discrete Choice Models," Research Reports 149208, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Navarrete, Carlos A. & Quintana, Fernando A., 2011. "Similarity analysis in Bayesian random partition models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 97-109, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.