Regression and Weighting Methods for Causal Inference Using Instrumental Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rothe, Christoph & Firpo, Sergio, 2013.
"Semiparametric Estimation and Inference Using Doubly Robust Moment Conditions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rothe, Christoph & Firpo, Sergio, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation and inference using doubly robust moment conditions," Textos para discussÃ£o 330, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Uysal, S. Derya, 2013. "Doubly Robust Estimation of Causal Effects with Multivalued Treatments," Economics Series 297, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment Evaluation with Multiple Outcome Periods under Endogeneity and Attrition," IZA Discussion Papers 7972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul S. Clarke & Frank Windmeijer, 2012.
"Instrumental Variable Estimators for Binary Outcomes,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1638-1652, December.
- Paul Clarke & Frank Windmeijer, 2009. "Instrumental Variable Estimators for Binary Outcomes," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/209, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Paul Clarke & Frank Windmeijer, 2010. "Instrumental Variable Estimators for Binary Outcomes," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/239, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment evaluation with multiple outcome periods under endogeneity and attrition," Economics Working Paper Series 1404, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Foster, E. Michael & McCombs-Thornton, Kimberly, 2013. "Child welfare and the challenge of causal inference," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1130-1142.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Direct and Indirect Treatment Effects: Causal Chains and Mediation Analysis with Instrumental Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 8280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.