Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Leisen & Antonio Lijoi, 2010. "Vectors of two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet processes," Quaderni di Dipartimento 119, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Juan Carlos Martínez-Ovando & Stephen G. Walker, 2011. "Time-series Modelling, Stationarity and Bayesian Nonparametric Methods," Working Papers 2011-08, Banco de México.
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Lijoi, Antonio, 2011. "Vectors of two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 482-495, March.
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti, 2013. "A class of hazard rate mixtures for combining survival data from different experiments," DEM Working Papers Series 059, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Song, Yong & Shi, Shuping, 2012.
"Identifying speculative bubbles with an in finite hidden Markov model,"
36455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Yong Song, 2012. "Identifying Speculative Bubbles with an Infinite Hidden Markov Model," Working Paper Series 26_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Minjung Kyung & Jeff Gill & George Casella, 2011. "Sampling schemes for generalized linear Dirichlet process random effects models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 259-290, August.
- Mena, Ramsés H. & Walker, Stephen G., 2012. "An EPPF from independent sequences of geometric random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1059-1066.
- Sylvie Tchumtchoua & Dipak Dey, 2012. "Modeling Associations Among Multivariate Longitudinal Categorical Variables in Survey Data: A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 670-692, October.
- Yong Song, 2012. "Modelling Regime Switching and Structural Breaks with an Infinite Hidden Markov Model," Working Paper Series 28_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- J. Griffin, 2011. "Bayesian clustering of distributions in stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-283, December.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Fortini, S. & Petrone, S., 2012. "Hierarchical reinforced urn processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(8), pages 1521-1529.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.