Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 101 (2006)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Griffin, 2011. "Bayesian clustering of distributions in stochastic frontier analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 275-283, December.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Yong Song, 2012.
"Identifying Speculative Bubbles with an Infinite Hidden Markov Model,"
Working Paper Series
26_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Song, Yong & Shi, Shuping, 2012. "Identifying speculative bubbles with an in finite hidden Markov model," MPRA Paper 36455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mena, Ramsés H. & Walker, Stephen G., 2012. "An EPPF from independent sequences of geometric random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1059-1066.
- XuanLong Nguyen & Alan Gelfand, 2014. "Bayesian nonparametric modeling for functional analysis of variance," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 495-526, June.
- Minjung Kyung & Jeff Gill & George Casella, 2011. "Sampling schemes for generalized linear Dirichlet process random effects models," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 259-290, August.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Antonio Lijoi & Bernardo Nipoti, 2013. "A class of hazard rate mixtures for combining survival data from different experiments," DEM Working Papers Series 059, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luc Luc & Arnaud Dufays & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011.
"Marginal Likelihood for Markov-switching and Change-point Garch Models,"
CREATES Research Papers
2011-41, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Bauwens, Luc & Dufays, Arnaud & Rombouts, Jeroen V.K., 2014. "Marginal likelihood for Markov-switching and change-point GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 508-522.
- BAUWENS, Luc & DUFAYS, Arnaud & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K., 2011. "Marginal likelihood for Markov-switching and change-point GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2011013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Arnaud Dufays & Jeroen Rombouts, 2011. "Marginal Likelihood for Markov-Switching and Change-Point Garch Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-72, CIRANO.
- Luc Bauwens & Arnaud Dufays & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011. "Marginal Likelihood for Markov-Switching and Change-Point GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 1138, CIRPEE.
- Fabrizio Leisen & Antonio Lijoi, 2010. "Vectors of two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet processes," Quaderni di Dipartimento 119, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Fortini, S. & Petrone, S., 2012. "Hierarchical reinforced urn processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(8), pages 1521-1529.
- repec:luc:wpaper:14-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leisen, Fabrizio & Lijoi, Antonio, 2011. "Vectors of two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 482-495, March.
- Sylvie Tchumtchoua & Dipak Dey, 2012. "Modeling Associations Among Multivariate Longitudinal Categorical Variables in Survey Data: A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 670-692, October.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Yong Song, 2012. "Modelling Regime Switching and Structural Breaks with an Infinite Hidden Markov Model," Working Paper Series 28_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juan Carlos Martínez-Ovando & Stephen G. Walker, 2011. "Time-series Modelling, Stationarity and Bayesian Nonparametric Methods," Working Papers 2011-08, Banco de México.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.