Causal Inference Using Potential Outcomes: Design, Modeling, Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 100 (2005)
Issue (Month): (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro De Magalhães, 2014. "Incumbency Effects in a Comparative Perspective: Evidence from Brazilian Mayoral Elections," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/643, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2009. "Identification and Estimation of Causal Mechanisms and Net Effects of a Treatment under Unconfoundedness," IZA Discussion Papers 4237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jens Dietrichson & Lina Maria EllegÃ¥rd, 2013.
"Assist or desist? Conditional bailouts and fiscal discipline in local governments,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p598, European Regional Science Association.
- Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria, 2012. "Assist or Desist? Conditional Bailouts and Fiscal Discipline in Local Governments," Working Papers 2012:24, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 28 Oct 2013.
- Michael Lechner, 2005. "A Note on Endogenous Control Variables in Evaluation Studies," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel, 2010.
"Identification of the effects of dynamic treatments by sequential conditional independence assumptions,"
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 111-137, August.
- Michael Lechner & Ruth Miquel, 2005. "Identification of the Effects of Dynamic Treatments by Sequential Conditional Independence Assumptions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Almer & Ralph Winkler, 2012. "The Effect of Kyoto Emission Targets on Domestic CO2 Emissions: A Synthetic Control Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp1202, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Michael Lechner, 2006. "The Relation of Different Concepts of Causality in Econometrics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- VanderWeele, Tyler J., 2008. "Simple relations between principal stratification and direct and indirect effects," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2957-2962, December.
- Krug, Gerhard & Dietz, Martin & Ullrich, Britta, 2008. "The impact of firm characteristics on the success of employment subsidies : a decomposition analysis of treatment effects," IAB Discussion Paper 200818, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Grilli, Leonardo, 2011. "Modeling Partial Compliance Through Copulas in a Principal Stratification Framework," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 469-479.
- Foster, E. Michael & McCombs-Thornton, Kimberly, 2013. "Child welfare and the challenge of causal inference," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1130-1142.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes, 2009. "Is Posner Right? An Empirical Test of the Posner Argument for Transferring Health Spending from Old Women to Old Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4485, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, 2007. "Identification and Estimation of Casual Mechanisms and Net Effects of a Treatment," Working Papers 0706, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Grilli, Leonardo & Pieroni, Luca, 2012. "Estimating dynamic causal effects with unobserved confounders: a latent class version of the inverse probability weighted estimator," MPRA Paper 43430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lechner, Michael, 2008. "A note on endogenous control variables in causal studies," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 190-195, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.