Graphical Views of Suppression and Multicollinearity in Multiple Linear Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal The American Statistician.
Volume (Year): 59 (2005)
Issue (Month): (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franke, George R. & Nadler, S. Scott, 2008. "Culture, economic development, and national ethical attitudes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 254-264, March.
- Niels Waller, 2011. "The Geometry of Enhancement in Multiple Regression," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 634-649, October.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012.
"Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2014. "Spurious regressions and near-multicollinearity, with an application to aid, policies and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 85-96.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "Spurious Regressions and Near-Multicollinearity, with an Application to Aid, Policies and Growth," MPRA Paper 42533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Lanjouw, Peter, 2013. "Measuring poverty dynamics with synthetic panels based on cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6504, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.