Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprise Strategic Adjustment In Romania
AbstractThe huge invasion of Chinese products in Europe and the challenges of selling Chiness products in European Union generate iusses of strategic management presented as challenges need to be faced are behind this article. European Union regulations and Romanian business challenges have been pushed Chiness companies to modify their strategic management meeting these challenges. The article treates EU anti-dumping on Chinese solar PV products by concentrating on Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprise challenges through (SWOT) analysis and strategic adjustments for EU - Romanian market to understand new policy and to make new price strategy, to apply new investment strategy accordingly.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Athenaeum University of Bucharest in its journal Internal Auditing and Risk Management.
Volume (Year): 3 (2013)
Issue (Month): 31 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univath.ro/facultati/facultatea_de_stiinte_economice
More information through EDIRC
Chinese Photovoltaic Enterprise; EU anti-dumping policy; Strategic Adjustment; Romania market.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Across-product Versus Within-product Specialization in International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 119(2), pages 646-677, May.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
NBER Working Papers
11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2006.
"Exploring the Intensive and Extensive Margins of World Trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 142(4), pages 642-674, December.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2004. "Exploring the Intensive and Extensive Margins of World Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 1276, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mélise Jaud & Madina Kukenova & Martin Strieborny, 2009. "Financial dependence and intensive margin of trade," Working Papers halshs-00575005, HAL.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2008. "Uncertainty and entry into export markets," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0811, Banco de Espa�a.
- Jon Sundbo, 1997. "Management of Innovation in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 432-455, July.
- David Hummels & Peter J. Klenow, 2005. "The Variety and Quality of a Nation's Exports," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 704-723, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Whatâ€™s So Special about Chinaâ€™s Exports?," Working Papers id:410, eSocialSciences.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2009.
"How important is the new goods margin in international trade?,"
324, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2013. "How Important Is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(2), pages 358 - 392.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2006. "How Important is the New Goods Margin in International Trade?," 2006 Meeting Papers 733, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mélise Jaud & Madina Kukenova & Martin Strieborny, 2009. "Financial dependence and intensive margin of trade," PSE Working Papers halshs-00575005, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilia Vasile).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.