Analysis Of Labor Migration At National Level
AbstractArticle is intended to describe the general aspects of migration, labor migration from Romania and how this phenomenon affects the labor market at national level. The activities undertaken in this article reveal a diagnosis of the current situation and a forecast of future trends of labor migration, study on the situation of Romanians abroad, the perception of foreigners on Romanians. The developments seen in the phenomenon of labor migration easily highlight the way liberal democracies work and how European development process, even the transformation of immigration policy, adaptability and openness to change, questionable character and difficulties encountered along the way.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Athenaeum University of Bucharest in its journal Internal Auditing and Risk Management.
Volume (Year): 2 (2013)
Issue (Month): 30 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.univath.ro/facultati/facultatea_de_stiinte_economice
More information through EDIRC
workforce; population migration; European development; economic transformation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentina Vasile & Mariana Balan, 2008. "Impact Of Greenhouse Effect Gases On Climatic Changes. Measurement Indicators And Forecast Models," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilia Vasile).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.