Environmental Management Systems And Companies‘ Sustainable Performance In Romania
AbstractThe implementation of the sustainable development principles at themacroeconomic level is able to ensure creation of the resource-efficient productive systemswhich have the qualitative characteristics in compliance with the business sustainable modelfeatured in the European Union. This work support the literature in the field and presents theaction directions which companies can use for a correct management of the environmentissues. The research shows that implementation of the environment management systemwithin the Romania‘s companies can lead to solving of some conflicts between economy andnature, and contribute to increase the economic performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 14 ()
Contact details of provider:
sustainable business; environmental performance; environmental management; EMAS; environmental indicators;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cleopatra Sendroiu & Aureliana Geta Roman & Costantin Roman & Alexandru Manole, 2006. "Environmental Management Accounting (EMA): Reflection of Environmental Factors in the Accounting Processes through the Identification of the Environmental Costs Attached to Products, Processes and Ser," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 10(10(505)), pages 81-86, December.
- M. Bennett, P. James, 2000. "Environmental performance measurement in business: current practice and future trends," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2/3), pages 109-123.
- Achim Monica-Violeta & Pintea Mirela-Oana & Mara Ramona-Eugenia, 2010. "Modern Approaches Regarding The Assessment Of The Company’S Overall Performances," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 295-301, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.