The Public Internal Audit Committee In The Social Health Insurance Sector- A Necessity In Romania
AbstractHealth care reform and health system financing required to meet population needsand current financial constraints proved to be a major challenge worldwide. In these conditions therole of Public Internal Audit Committee in the public system is extremely important. It is known thatthe requirement to provide proposals to the Board, to the overall management and grant supportrequired for their implementation has led to these structures.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
Contact details of provider:
audit committee; internal audit; corporate governance; risk management; healthcare;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stuart Turley & Mahbub Zaman, 2007. "Audit committee effectiveness: informal processes and behavioural effects," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(5), pages 765-788, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.