Valences Of The Diagnosis And Identification Methods Of The Cultural Phenomenon In Romanian Tourism Agencies
AbstractThe crisis set off by the big financial companies showed the entire world that, in order to function in an optimal manner, capitalism needs a new frame, which takes different forms, and they talk about durable development, about human rights and equitable commerce. All these instruments are aimed to be practices implanted into organizations in order to make them more ethical. More and more authors are beginning to consider organizational ethics not as an action involving the establishment of a professional ethics code or of artifacts, but as a profound internal culture. Ethics and organizational culture represent, on the other hand, instruments that can raise the employees’ motivation in accomplishing their own objectives. The ethics of the company must be highly compatible to its employees’ moral profile. This study aims to identify methods and instruments used in conceiving and managing organizational culture, and mostly the diagnosis ones. The presentation’s purpose is to identify its main characteristics and pointing out the potential they have in order to be used in a well-defined context. Starting from this objective, our paper suggests the devising of an instrument which can portray at its best the context of Romanian mountain tourism.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Annals of Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2012)
Issue (Month): 40 ()
ethics; tourism; commerce; organizational culture; methodology;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Recreation; Tourism
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Marey,Philip, 2005.
"Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor,"
007, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2008. "Shifts and twists in the relative productivity of skilled labor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 718-735, June.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2007. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 2694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Marey, Philip S., 2008. "Shifts and twists in the relative productivity of skilled labor," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15595, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.