Features Of The Decision-Making In Smes
AbstractThis paper is a literature review on the decision-making issues in a small and medium enterprise. The first part proposes an overview of the main theories and approaches regarding the managerial decision and the decision-making process, in general. In the second part, it tries to identify some specific elements of decision-making processes within SMEs, having as support the elements of the first part.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Annals of Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2010)
Issue (Month): 38 (May)
decision making; entrepreneurship; small and medium enterprises; entrepreneurial decision making; effectuation; practical intelligence; intellectual entrepreneurship;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniela Grieco, 2007.
"The entrepreneurial decision: Theories, determinants and constraints,"
KITeS Working Papers
200, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2007.
- Daniela Grieco, 2008. "The entrepreneurial decision: theories, determinants and constraints," LIUC Papers in Economics 207, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Peter van Hoesel & Petra Gibcus, 2004. "Transforming an idea into a strategic decision in SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200311, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Briley, Donnel A & Morris, Michael W & Simonson, Itamar, 2000. " Reasons as Carriers of Culture: Dynamic versus Dispositional Models of Cultural Influence on Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(2), pages 157-78, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.