Foreign Direct Investments In Bulgaria: Main Results Of Foreign Investors Surveys
AbstractThe paper presents some main results obtained from a survey of foreign investors in Bulgaria conducted at the end of year 2009. The goal of the survey was to reveal and outline various aspects and effects of the operation of foreign controlled companies on the improvement of inter-firm relations during the continuing restructuring of Bulgarian economy after the official EC membership since 2007. А comparison with results from a similar survey conducted in 2001 is derived in order to assess the main shifts occurred in respect of these effects during the EU accession period.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi.
Volume (Year): 58 (2011)
Issue (Month): (november)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatea Al. I. Cuza; B-dul Carol I nr. 22; Iasi
Phone: 004 0232 201070
Fax: 004 0232 217000
Web page: http://anale.feaa.uaic.ro/anale/
More information through EDIRC
foreign direct investment; questionnaire survey; inter-firm relations; Bulgaria.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentin Goev & Vesselin Mintchev & Tsvetomira Tsenova-Knudsen & Venelin Boshnakov, 2002. "Determinants of European Union Enterprises Relocation in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 56-72.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2007. "Institutional and transaction cost influences on MNEs' ownership strategies of their affiliates: Evidence from an emerging market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 418-434, December.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "Characteristics of the International Joint Ventures in Bulgaria (1989-2003)," Industrial Organization 0509003, EconWPA.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.