The Increasing Role Of Direct Marketing And Farmers Markets For Western Us Producers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Western Economics Forum.
Volume (Year): 03 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010.
"Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues,"
Economic Research Report
96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Cheryl & Gandee, Jesse E. & D'Souza, Gerard E., 2006. "West Virginia Farm Direct Marketing: A County Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Smith, Bobby J. II & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I., 2013.
"Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Smith, Bobby J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I., 2013. "Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Low, Sarah A. & Vogel, Stephen J., 2011. "Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States," Economic Research Report 118025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Spiller, Achim & Zuhlsdorf, Anke & Mellin, Matthias, 2007. "Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Marketing: The Role of Customer Satisfaction Measurement for Service Innovations," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6607, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Bailey, Jessica, 2010. "Farmers Markets: Market Attributes, Market Managers and Other Factors Determining Success," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Philip Watson & Stephen Davies, 2011. "Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 331-348, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.