The Elephant Is Jogging: New Pressures for Abricultural Reform In India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service in its journal Amber Waves.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
Web page: http://ers.usda.gov/AmberWaves/
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brinker, Adam J. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Boessen, Christian R., 2008. "An Assessment of the India Soy Protein Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6796, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jesse, Edward V. & Dobson, William D. & Armentano, Louis E. & Olson, Norman F. & Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2006. "The Dairy Sector of India: a Country Study," Discussion Papers 37353, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Samarendu Mohanty & E. Wesley & F. Peterson, 2005. "Food security and government interventions: A study of Indian grain markets," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 337-352.
- Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T., 2005. "Transportation Infrastructure and the Asia-Pacific Food System," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137745, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Geoffrey N. Keim & Beth Anne Wilson, 2007. "India's future: it's about jobs," International Finance Discussion Papers 913, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.