Economic Impacts Of Chemical Use Reduction On The South
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1991)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Food Safety Regulations: A Methodological Review," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2011. "Estimating Soil Erosion and Fuel Use Changes and Their Monetary Values with AGSIM: A Case Study for Triazine Herbicides," Staff Paper Series 563, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 2001. "Risk-indexed herbicide taxes to reduce ground and surface water pollution: an integrated ecological economics evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 227-250, August.
- Taylor, C. Robert, 1992. "Issues In Risk/Benefit Evaluation For Pesticide Registration," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996.
"Endogenous risk in weed control management,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell,
Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), July.
- Mafoua, Edouard & Hornbaker, Robert H., 2006. "Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Environmental Policies for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution in Public Water Supplies," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35297, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Joseph, Barbara A. & Jones, Hezekiah & Befecadu, Joseph, 2003. "Policy Implications On The Reduction Of Nitrogen Fertilizer Use On Non-Irrigated Corn-Winter Wheat Production In North Alabama," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35183, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.