A Generalized Stochastic Dominance Program For The Ibm Pc
AbstractA microcomputer program to perform Generalized Stochastic Dominance (GSD), Quasi-Second Degree Dominance (SSD), and Quasi-First Degree Stochastic Dominance (FSD) is described. The program is designed to run on IBM-compatible personal computers with a Hercules or CGA graphics adapter. It is menu-driven and has options for GSD, quasi-FSD, quasi-SSD, graphics, and calculations of premiums associated with use of dominant distributions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1989)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Byerlee, Derek R. & Anderson, Jock R., 1982. "Risk, Utility and the Value of Information in Farmer Decision Making," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(03), December.
- King, Robert P. & Lybecker, Donald W., 1983. "Flexible, Risk-Oriented Marketing Strategies For Pinto Bean Producers," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Johnson, A. K. L. & Cramb, R. A., 1996. "Integrated land evaluation to generate risk-efficient land-use options in a coastal catchment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 287-305.
- Langemeier, Michael, 2013. "Impact of Crop Insurance Indemnity Payments on Cash Rents and Land Values," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156836, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Larson, James A. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1997. "Cotton Cultivar, Planting, Irrigating, And Harvesting Decisions Under Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & McLemore, Dan L., 2009. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Bioenergy Crops as a Production Alternative on an East Tennessee Beef and Crop Farm," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46811, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Harrison, R. Wes, 1998. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis Of Futures And Option Strategies For Hedging Feeder Cattle," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Farmer, Douglas L. & Alipoe, Dovi & Hughes, Carl R., 2000. "Terminal Market Windows For Mississippi Small-Farm Vegetable Producers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Coffey, Brian K. & Skees, Jerry R. & Dillon, Carl R. & Anderson, John D., 2001. "Potential Effects Of Subsidized Livestock Insurance On Livestock Production," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20606, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Harrison, R. Wes & Bobst, Barry W. & Benson, Fred J. & Meyer, Lee, 1996. "Analysis Of The Risk Management Properties Of Grazing Contracts Versus Futures And Option Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Lien, Gudbrand, 2003. "Assisting whole-farm decision-making through stochastic budgeting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 399-413, May.
- Larson, James A. & Roberts, Roland K. & Tyler, Donald D. & Duck, Bob N. & Slinsky, Stephen P., 1998. "Nitrogen-Fixing Winter Cover Crops And Production Risk: A Case Study For No-Tillage Corn," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Jourdain, Damien & Scopel, Eric & Affholder, Francois, 2001. "The Impact Of Conservation Tillage On The Productivity And Stability Of Maize Cropping Systems: A Case Study In Western Mexico," Economics Working Papers 46549, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.