Problems in Aggregate Agricultural Supply Analysis; I - The Construction of Time Series for Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its journal Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1966)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Demand and Price Analysis;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freebairn, John W., 1973. "Some Estimates of Supply and Inventory Response Functions for the Cattle and Sheep Sector of New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41, September.
- Griffiths, William E. & Anderson, Jock R., 1978.
"Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions - Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- William E. Griffiths & Jock R. Anderson, 1978. "Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions — Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 115-128, 08-12.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1992. "Forecasting Wheat Production Using Shire Level Data," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146430, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Spriggs, John, 1978. "An Econometric Analysis of Export Supply of Grains in Australia," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 146882, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.