Comparative Economics Of Alternative Agricultural Production Systems: A Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association in its journal Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miranowski, John & Shortle, J., 1987.
"Intertemporal Soil Resource Use: Is It Socially Excessive?,"
Staff General Research Papers
10701, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shortle, James S. & Miranowski, John A., 1987. "Intertemporal soil resource use: Is it socially excessive?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 99-111, June.
- Palmini, Dennis J., 1982. "The secondary impact of nonpoint-pollution controls: A linear-programming-input/output analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Segarra, Eduardo & Taylor, Daniel B., 1987. "Farm Level Dynamic Analysis Of Soil Conservation: An Application To The Piedmont Area Of Virginia," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Tew, Bernard V. & Epperson, James E., 1981. "An Economic Examination Of An Integrated Pest Management Production System With A Contrast Between E-V And Stochastic Dominance Analysis," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Moore, Walter B. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1987. "Off-Site Costs Of Soil Erosion: A Case Study In The Willamette Valley," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(01), July.
- Cashman, Christopher M. & Martin, Marshall A. & McCarl, Bruce A., 1980. "Indiana Farm-Level Impacts Of Possible Environmental Protection Agency Bans On Selected Soybean Insecticides," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Taylor, Daniel B. & Young, Douglas L., 1985. "The Influence Of Technological Progress On The Long Run Farm Level Economics Of Soil Conservation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01), July.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Schwab, Gerald, 1998. "The Economic Importance Of Crop Rotation Systems: Evidence From The Literature," Staff Papers 11690, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Whittaker, Gerald W. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Vasavada, Utpal, 1995. "Restricting Pesticide Use: The Impact On Profitability By Farm Size," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1994. "Designing A Successful Voluntary Green Support Program: What Do We Know?," Staff Papers 11824, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Olson, Kent D. & Destro, Stefano, 1995. "A CONCEPTUAL MODEL OF ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING FOR INDIVIDUAL FARMS; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Conference on Food, Agriculture, and the Environment, September 4-10, 1994, Wayzata, MN," Working Papers 14369, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Lynch, Sarah, 1994. "Designing Green Support Programs," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134111.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Swinton, Scott M., 1993. "Institutional Issues And Strategies For Sustainable Agriculture: View From Within The Land-Grant University," Staff Papers 11666, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.