Topical Problems in Fishery Economics: An Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Marine Resources Foundation in its journal Marine Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uri.edu/cels/enre/mre/mre.htm
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crothers, G.T. (Stan) & Nelson, Lindie, 2006. "High Seas Fisheries Governance: A Framework for the Future?," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(4).
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & Opaluch, James J., 1983. "Discrete modelling of supply response under uncertainty: The case of the fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 125-137, June.
- Larkin, Sherry L. & Sylvia, Gilbert & Harte, Michael & Quigley, Kathryn, 2006. "Optimal Rebuilding of Fish Stocks in Different Nations: Bioeconomic Lessons for Regulators," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(4).
- Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E., 2003. "Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Tomberlin, David & Holloway, Garth J., 2006. "Bayesian Ranking and Selection of Fishing Boat Efficiencies," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(4).
- Smith, Martin D., 2005. "State dependence and heterogeneity in fishing location choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 319-340, September.
- Berman, Matthew D., 2006. "Modeling Spatial Choices in Ocean Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.