Economics of Aquaculture: Special Issue Introduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Marine Resources Foundation in its journal Marine Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uri.edu/cels/enre/mre/mre.htm
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Nelson, Robert G. & Hiariey, Johanis, 1993. "U.S. Preferences for Fish and Seafood: An Evoked Set Analysis," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(3).
- Tveteras, Ragnar, 2002. "Industrial Agglomeration And Production Costs In Norwegian Salmon Aquaculture," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 17(1).
- Anderson, James L. & Bettencourt, Sofia U., 1993. "A Conjoint Approach to Model Product Preference: The New England Market for Fresh and Frozen Salmon," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(1).
- Bjorndal, Trond, 1988. "Optimal Harvesting of Farmed Fish," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 5(2).
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuliang Miao, 1999. "Media-specific returns to generic advertising: The case of catfish," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 81-99.
- Gu, Guang & Anderson, James L., 1995. "Deseasonalized Sate-Space Time Series Forecasting with Application to the US Salmon Market," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(2).
- Asche, F. & Bremnes, H. & Wessells, C.R., 1998.
"Product Aggregation, Market Integration and Relationships Between Prices: an Application to World Salmon Markets,"
27/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Frank Asche & Helge Bremnes & Cathy R. Wessells, 1999. "Product Aggregation, Market Integration, and Relationships between Prices: An Application to World Salmon Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 568-581.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2001. "Estimation of Profit Functions When Profit Is Not Maximum," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 1-19.
- Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar, 1989. "The Structure of the Norwegian Fish Farming Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Economies of Scale and Substitution Possibilities," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.