An Introduction To The Nmfs Marine Recreational Fisheries Statistics Survey With An Emphasis On Economic Valuation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Marine Resources Foundation in its journal Marine Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.uri.edu/cels/enre/mre/mre.htm
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weninger, Quinn & Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & McConnell, Kenneth & Strand, Ivar, 1999. "Joint Estimation of Contingent Valuation and Truncated Recreational Demands," Staff General Research Papers 5349, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schuhmann, Peter W., 1998. "Deriving Species-Specific Benefits Measures For Expected Catch Improvements In A Random Utility Framework," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 13(1).
- Nancy E. Bockstael & Ivar E. Strand, Jr. & Kenneth E. McConnell & Firuzeh Arsanjani, 1990. "Sample Selection Bias in the Estimation of Recreation Demand Functions: An Application to Sportfishing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 40-49.
- Morey, Edward R. & Shaw, W. Douglass & Rowe, Robert D., 1991. "A discrete-choice model of recreational participation, site choice, and activity valuation when complete trip data are not available," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 181-201, March.
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr. & Blake-Hedges, Lynne, 1995. "Random Utility Models of Recreational Fishing: Catching Fish Using a Poisson Process," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(3).
- Freeman, A. Myrick, III, 1995. "The Benefits Of Water Quality Improvement For Marine Recreation: A Review Of The Empirical Evidence," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 10(4).
- Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 1995. "Empirical Investigation of the Consistency of Nested Logit Models with Utility Maximization (An)," Staff General Research Papers 1499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine L. Kling & Cynthia J. Thomson, 1996. "The Implications of Model Specification for Welfare Estimation in Nested Logit Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 103-114.
- Greene, Gretchen & Moss, Charles B. & Spreen, Thomas H., 1997. "Demand For Recreational Fishing In Tampa Bay, Florida: A Random Utility Approach," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(4).
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & Huppert, Daniel D., 1989. "OLS versus ML estimation of non-market resource values with payment card interval data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 230-246, November.
- Angello, Richard J. & Han, Yunqi, 1993. "Substitute Site Measures in a Varying Parameter Model with Application to Recreational Fishing," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(1).
- Bockstael, Nancy E. & McConnell, Kenneth E. & Strand, Ivar E., Jr., 1989. "A Random Utility Model for Sportfishing: Some Preliminary Results for Florida," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 6(3).
- John Whitehead, 2006. "A comparison of contingent valuation method and random utility model estimates of the value of avoiding reductions in king mackerel bag limits," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1725-1735.
- Alvarez, Sergio & Larkin, Sherry L. & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C., 2012. "Substitution, Damages, and Compensation for Anglers due to Oil Spills:The case of the Deepwater Horizon," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124779, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John C. Whitehead, 2005. "Contingent Valuation and Random Utility Model Estimates of the Recreational Value of King Mackerel," Working Papers 05-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hindsley, Paul & Landry, Craig E. & Gentner, Brad, 2011. "Addressing onsite sampling in recreation site choice models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 95-110, July.
- Timothy C. Haab & Robert L. Hicks & John C. Whitehead, 2006. "The Economic Value of Marine Recreational Fishing: Analysis of the MRFSS 1998 Pacific Add-on," Working Papers 06-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.