Growth Potential Identification and Public Investment Strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Mid-Continent Regional Science Association in its journal Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy.
Volume (Year): 01 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988.
"GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
88-wp29, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh V. & Holt, Matthew T., 1988. "Garch Time-Series Models: An Application To Retail Livestock Prices," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Satheesh V. Aradhyula & Matthew T. Holt, 1988. "GARCH Time Series Models: An Application to Retail Livestock Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 88-wp29, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Firdu Gemech & John Struthers, 2007. "Coffee price volatility in Ethiopia: effects of market reform programmes," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1131-1142.
- Roberts, Matthew C. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Coble, Keith H., 1998.
"Measurement Of Price Risk In Revenue Insurance: Implications Of Distributional Assumptions,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20840, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Roberts, Matthew C. & Coble, Keith H., 2000. "Measurement Of Price Risk In Revenue Insurance: Implications Of Distributional Assumptions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Gerald E. Shively, 1996. "Food Price Variability and Economic Reform: An ARCH Approach for Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Sarris, Alexander H., 2000. "Has world cereal market instability increased?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-350, June.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.