Socioeconomic and Environmental Impact of Development Interventions: Rice Production at the Gallito Ciego Reservoir in Peru
AbstractThe IFAMR is the flagship journal in Agribusiness published quarterly by IFAMA. More information can be found at: www.ifama.org
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
cost-benefit analysis; dams; development; Jequetepeque; rice.; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Q1; Q3; Q4; Q25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Boadway, 2006.
"Principles Of Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22594, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "The Economic Impacts of a New Dam in South-East Queensland," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 42(1), pages 12-23, 03.
- Halicioglu, Ferda & Karatas, Cevat, 2010. "Estimation of economic discounting rate for practical project appraisal: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LeRoy Hansen & Daniel Hellerstein, 2007. "The Value of the Reservoir Services Gained with Soil Conservation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 285-301.
- Ray, Anandarup, 1997. "Cost benefit analysis and the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 195-221, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.