There is Method in My Madness: Or is it Vice Versa? Measuring Agricultural Market Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Stanford University, Food Research Institute in its journal Food Research Institute Studies.
Volume (Year): (1979)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Contact details of provider:
Marketing; Productivity Analysis;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2003. "Price Relationships Among North American Fresh Tomato Markets: A Comparison Between Mexican And U.S. Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 5(03).
- Alderman, Harold, 1993.
"Intercommodity Price Transmittal: Analysis of Food Markets in Ghana,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Alderman, Harold, 1992. "Intercommodity price transmittal : analysis offood markets in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 884, The World Bank.
- Mandal, Sanjay & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Good, Darrel L., 1993. "Illinois Produce Growers Study - Viability Of South Water Market In Chicago As An Outlet For Marketing Produce And Analysis Of Net Returns Received Through Alternate Marketing Channels," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 24(1), February.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2007.
"Modelling trends in food market integration: Method and an application to Tanzanian maize markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 112-127, February.
- van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2005. "Modelling Trends in Food Market Integration: Method and an Application to Tanzanian Maize Markets," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24718, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yade, Mbaye & Chohin-Kuper, Anne & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Tefft, James F., 1999. "The Role Of Regional Trade In Agricultural Transformation: The Case Of West Africa Following The Devaluation Of The Cfa Franc," Staff Papers 11621, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sekhar, C.S.C., 2012. "Agricultural market integration in India: An analysis of select commodities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 309-322.
- Marks, Daan, 2010. "Unity or diversity? On the integration and efficiency of rice markets in Indonesia, c. 1920-2006," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 310-324, July.
- Basu, Jyotish Prakash, 2006. "Cointegration and Market Integration: An Application to the Potato Markets in Rural West Bengal, India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25705, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.