Development, Poverty, and Basic Human Needs: Some Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Stanford University, Food Research Institute in its journal Food Research Institute Studies.
Volume (Year): (1977)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
Contact details of provider:
Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Security and Poverty; Health Economics and Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Government Is Whose Problem?," Working Papers 2013-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 1997. "Patterns And Variations In State Manufacturing Productivity," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 39-65, December.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 2000. "Causal Flow between Human Well-being and per Capita Real Gross Domestic Product," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Mohamed Ariff, 1997. "The Role Of The Market In The Islamic Paradigm," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2 2Year: ), pages 97-107, December.
- Naziruddin Abdullah, 1997. "Measurement Of Total Factor Productivity For The Malaysian Rice Sector," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 67-98, DECEMBER.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.