Normal Backwardation, Forecasting, and the Return to Commodity Futures Traders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Stanford University, Food Research Institute in its journal Food Research Institute Studies.
Volume (Year): (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carter, Colin A. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1982.
"Efficient asset portfolios and the theory of normal backwardation,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt59c8m4x6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Carter, Colin A & Rausser, Gordon C & Schmitz, Andrew, 1983. "Efficient Asset Portfolios and the Theory of Normal Backwardation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 319-31, April.
- Carter, Colin A. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1982. "Efficient asset portfolios and the theory of normal backwardation," CUDARE Working Paper Series 133R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1973. "Speculation and Equilibrium:Information,Risk,and Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 037, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wang, Changyun, 2000. "Investor sentiment and return predictability in agricultural futures markets," MPRA Paper 36425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2002.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Bessler, David A. & Haigh, Michael S., 2003. "Causality In Futures Markets," Working Papers 28574, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Goss, Barry A., 1980. "Aspects Of Hedging Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(03), December.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1976. "The Theory of Specualtion Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 070, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.