AJAE Appendix: Grading, Minimum Quality Standards, and the Labeling of Genetically Modified Products
AbstractThe material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 89, Number 3, August 2007.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S., 2010.
"Downstream labeling and upstream price competition,"
201001, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane, 2012. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 347-360.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2013. "On the economics of labels : a review of the theoretical literature," Working Papers 2013-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009.
"Quality certification standards in competitive markets: When consumers and producers (dis)agree,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 144-147, September.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification Standards in Competitive Markets: When Consumers and Producers (Dis)Agree," Staff General Research Papers 13048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hajderllari, Eliona & Karantininis, Kostas, 2011. "Genetically modified foods in vertically differentiated and vertically oligopolistic markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.