AJAE Appendix: Credit Constraints: Their Existence, Determinants and Implications for U.S. Farm and Non-Farm Sole Proprietorships
AbstractThe material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices.
Volume (Year): (Forthcoming)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian C. Briggeman, 2011. "The importance of off-farm income to servicing farm debt," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I.
- Jan Fałkowski & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009.
"Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies,"
2009-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Falkowski & d'Artis Kancs, 2012. "Access to credit, factor allocation and farm productivity: Evidence from the CEE transition economies," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 22-47, March.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Falkowski, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis, 2010. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61347, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Girante, Maria Joana & Goodwin, Barry K., 2009. "The Acreage and Borrowing Effects of Direct Payments Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49349, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maria Joana Girante & Barry K. Goodwin, 2009. "The Acreage and Borrowing Effects ok Direct Payments Under Uncertainty: A Simulation," NIPE Working Papers 14/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2011.
"The Impact Of Food Price Shock On Heterogeneous Credit Constrained Firms,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 115-137, 06.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2008. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2009. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51428, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Olper, Alessandro & Falkowski, Jan & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Democracy and Agricultural Protection: Parametric and Semi-parametric Matching Estimates," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49313, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.