BeefSpecs a tool for the future: On-farm drafting and optimising feedlot profitability
AbstractSpecial Edition Sheep and Cattle Production in New South Wales
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Australasian Farm Business Management Network in its journal AFBM Journal.
Volume (Year): 07 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
beef cattle; decision support; body composition; market specifications; Farm Management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael McAleer & Les Oxley & Felix Chan, 2013.
"Modelling and Simulation: An Overview,"
Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico
2013-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modeling and Simulation: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 13/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modelling and Simulation: An Overview," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-069/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modelling and Simulation: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 865, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- McAleer, M.J. & Chan, F. & Oxley, L., 2013. "Modelling and Simulation: An Overview," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2013-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Slack-Smith, Andrew & Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M., 2009. "The cost of non-compliance to beef market specifications," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 17.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.